Connecting Social Media Accounts
You can connect and disconnect social media accounts to your Merit page by going to My Account > Social Media.
1. Click the Connect to Facebook button
2. Facebook will present a confirmation window saying "Continue as (your name)?" Click continue.
3. When successfully connected, your name as it appears in Facebook will be shown in Merit.
Import Facebook Profile Photo
Once connected, you can import your Facebook profile photo on the About Me tab in your Merit account.
1. Click the Connect to Twitter button
2. In the Twitter connection workflow, click the Authorize App button.
3. Once connected, you'll see your Twitter name will be shown on the Social Media tab as shown below:
Connecting LinkedIn to your Merit page will import your LinkedIn profile photo, bio, and most recent job, and will enable Merit to autopost future achievements to your LinkedIn Activity page. You can disable autoposting on the Privacy tab of your Merit account by following the instructions here.
1. Click the Connect to LinkedIn button
2. In the LinkedIn connection workflow, click "Allow."
3. Once connected, you'll see your name as it appears on LinkedIn on the Social Media tab in Merit as shown below: