On the Education Achievements tab, you can add things like Honors and Dean's lists, study abroad, graduation, and more.
Add an educational achievement
To add education achievements, go to the education achievements tab in your account.
1. Locate the school that you'd like to associate the achievement with, then click the "add to (school name)" button.
2. Using the drop down menu, select the appropriate category. Categories may depend on your school, but typically include:
3. Add a brief description.
- Dean's list
- President's list
- Honor's list
4. Select the time range. (Semester & year)
5. Add any supporting photos, videos, and documents.
6. Click the "Save Achievement" button.
After saving, the achievement will appear on your public Merit page.